Sunday, November 14, 2010

Introduction


This blog attempts to document my experiments with and thoughts on XMPP.
My association with XMPP has been sporadic over the years and yet intense when I could devote time to it :-)
I used to work for the Instant Messaging team at Sun Microsystems : where I worked on the server, http binding component and client api. There might be some interesting XMPP/Sun IM related info in the blog there.
Since joining Yahoo! Labs, I have been unable to do anything serious on/with XMPP ...

This blog is another attempt to jump start and attempt to get involved with XMPP again :-)

Standard disclaimer applies - this blog expresses my personal thoughts and opinions and past or present employers are not associated with it or liable in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment